How We Protect Your Information
We care about the integrity and security of your Personal Information and implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard this data.
- We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Shop My Post, or guarantee that your information at Shop My Post may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed, by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the functionality of Shop My Post distributors, such as social networks. We are not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
- To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your Account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and Account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from Shop My Post, at all times.
- Shop My Post may provide password assistance when requested to do so, and if you request such assistance, new password generation is initiated only by Shop My Post.com. This information is delivered via email, which will be deleted immediately after transmittal. Password information will not be used in any way other than to facilitate your access to your Account, as directed by you.
Notice Concerning Do-Not-Track Signals
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that Users can set in certain web browsers. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining what DNT means, how to comply and a common DNT response. Learn more about Do Not Track.
Data Breach Procedures
Your Choices and Rights
- Decline to Submit Information. You may decline to submit Personal Information through Shop My Post, in which case certain services may not be available to you.
- Update Account Information. You may update or modify your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account settings page. You can also exercise any of your rights by contacting Shop My Post.com directly at email@example.com.
- Unsubscribe from Emails. You may unsubscribe from any email communication by clicking “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter. You can also request to be unsubscribed by contacting Shop My Post directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional Rights. The law of your jurisdiction (such as within the EEA) may grant you additional rights to request access, modify or delete any Personal Information we may have about you. Please contact Shop My Post directly at email@example.com and we will fulfill all data requests.
Our products are not designed for use by individuals under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under the age of 16.
- Where required by applicable law, if we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with personal data, we will delete such personal data from our systems.
- In the United States, if we become aware that we have collected personal information (as defined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from children under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible.
- If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact Shop My Post directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Websites
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from Shop My Post or governing Facebook groups, nor the information or content contained therein.
- When you browse on any other website, including those that have a link on our website, your interaction will be subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Please read over those rules and policies at that website before proceeding.
It is our policy to provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes.
- You may receive notifications via email, social media platforms or through posting of such notice on the Blog at Shop My Post.